As a leading provider of behavioral health and human services in New York City, Bridging Access to Care provides employees the opportunity to deepen their skills and experience in measurement-based, patient-centered care while empowering others and their communities.
Bridging Access to Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. We provide our employees with the opportunity to nurture and develop their careers while helping our clients and their families and communities build strength, resilience, achieve wellness, and live healthy, productive lives.
Health And Wellbeing Benefits for Eligible Employees Include:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Voluntary 403(b) Plan
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Transit
- Training to Support Professional Development
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Personal, and Sick Leave
- Paid Time-Off for Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty
For the most current list of job openings, please click here.
BAC has opportunities for unpaid volunteers in the following categories:
- Office Administration
- Outreach Events (Include Health Fairs, Testing Events, etc.)
- Housing Program Services
- Fundraising Activities
- Volunteer coordination and recruitment
- Group activities/coordination
- Behavioral Health Service (Mental Health/Substance Use)
- Social Support Service
- Youth, Women, or LGBTQ Programs
Bridging Access to Care
2261 Church Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11226