Welcome to Careers at Bridging Access to Care, an Equal Opportunity Employer!
As a leading provider of behavioral health and human services in New York City, Bridging Access to Care employs over 100 staff members who impact the lives of vulnerable individuals every day. Working at Bridging Access to Care provides people with the unique opportunity to nurture their careers while helping others find satisfaction in their lives.
Employment opportunities span a wide range, from providing direct service to consumers (social workers, counselors, peer educators) to administrative support services (Clerical, Maintenance, Information Technology and Fiscal). Positions for high school graduates, associate and bachelor degrees are available. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Health And Wellbeing Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Flexible Dental Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Voluntary 403(b) Plan
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Qualified Transportation Expense Accounts
Leave and Time-Off Benefits:
- Vacation, Holiday, Personal, and Sick leave
- Family and Medical Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
BAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
For current opportunities see our job listings below (I will send this to you in a separate email after I speak with HR)
BAC has opportunities for unpaid volunteers in the following categories:
- Office Administration
- Outreach Events (Include Health Fairs, Testing Events, etc.)
- Housing Program Services
- Fundraising Activities
- Volunteer coordination and recruitment
- Group activities/coordination
- Behavioral Health Service (Mental Health/Substance Abuse)
- Social Support Service (Case Management)
- Youth, Women or LGBTQ Programs
- Other (please specify)
You can offer your services to BAC as an unpaid volunteer by downloading, filling out, and faxing or mailing the BAC-NY-Volunteer-Application form: BAC-NY-Volunteer-Application-121012.pdf
Bridging Access to Care
2261 Church Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11226